If-win bets are based on the results of one particular game. Bettors wager a fixed amount on one team in an If-win bet. If that team wins or the game is tied, then another fixed amount – up to the original amount – is bet on a different team.
Your first wager must win in order for you to have action on the remaining wagers. If the first wager loses, there is No Action thereafter. You cannot have duplicate teams in the same If-win wager.
Invest in What You Know!
|BetUS.com – NASA Sportsbook:
· In business for over 10 years
· Fully Legal, Licensed and Bonded
· All players… from $5 up to $1 million
· Same day payouts
· Over $10 Million in payouts per month
· We take all bets written in Las Vegas
· Offers you a completely legal, safe, and secure place to wager on your favorite sporting events from anywhere in the world.
· They offer the ABSOLUTE BEST ODDS available anywhere in the world
· They pay within 48 hours on demand.
If the first game wins, ties, cancels, or is suspended, etc., you have action
on the remaining team or teams, unless otherwise specified. Same is true for